Should you be on Facebook? Who at your company will be tweeting? What sites our bad for your brand? Our social media strategies help develop customized plans and hands-on implementation programs to help your organization understand and use social media. Best of all, our strategies integrate the online and the offline – showing how to use social media in any situation to engage and build relationships with any customer.
The first and most important step of our process is getting to know you. We must thoroughly understand each client before we are able to build a sturdy strategy. We need to understand:
- Company culture
- Marketing objectives
- Key goals for social media
Next, we scan the web and listen for conversation that pertains to your brand. Our goal is to:
- Identify the target market
- Discover where target market hangs out on the web
- Listen to how the target market communicates
- Monitor for conversation that is relevant to your brand, products and services
- Identify trends in common interests and personality types for groups of people interested in your brand
Once we conclude our research, we take our understanding of the business and the target market and create a strategic social media plan. This includes:
- Weighing your brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats when it comes to social media
- A list of social media accounts we’ll be using
- A preview of the type of content that will be posted to each social media account
- Strategy for growing your networks
- Recommendations for contests and promotions
- An explanation of the type of metrics used to track each account
Before moving forward, we again meet with the client to share our analysis and review the strategy. Because we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer support, we consider this to be a vital step in the process. During this meeting we:
- Review the entire plan with the client
- Welcome thoughts and feedback
- Answer questions
Once the social media plan has been approved we implement the strategy. Which includes: Manage, Market, and Monitor.
- Manage – We setup the necessary social media accounts, create and distribute content, and begin growing your network by accepting new requests and initiating conversation with the identified target market
- Market – Depending on the social media plan deemed appropriate for each individual client, we may implement: contests and promotion, social bookmarking, paid advertising, location based marketing, and/or social media makeover.
- Monitor – We scan reviews and popular social media sites for mention about your brand. We promptly reply to any comments, reviews, and question to encourage further online engagement and satisfied customers for your business.
As with any investment in business, our clients need to know that the social media plan we have devised actually works. They need to see a return on investment. We submit a monthly report that gauges customer engagement using quantitative and qualitative measures.